Thursday 10 May 2012

fashion sketch |fashion sketch Wallpaper | fashion wallpapers | Fashion design | fashion 2012 | new fashion | wallpapers | Fashion dresses |

I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don't find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I've never had a problem with the way I look. I'd rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym.
Fashion wallpaper
Fashion wallpaper

fashion sketch
fashion sketch

fashion sketch

Nowadays it is the fashion to emphasize the horrors of the last war. I didn't find it so horrible. There are just as horrible things happening all round us today, if only we had eyes to see them.

fashion sketch
fashion sketch

fashan design

The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates.
There is a breed of fashion models who weigh no more than an abridged dictionary.


fashan design

I have fun with my clothes onstage; it's not a concert you're seeing, it's a fashion show.

Fashion design

Fashion design
Fashion design

Fashion design

Fashion design

fashion sketch Wallpaper

fashion sketch Wallpaper


No comments:

Post a Comment