Wednesday 23 May 2012

| HD Wallpapers | desktop wallpapers | Wallpaper dor window | wallpaper-hd-widescreen | wallpaper for timeline | wallpaper for facebook | waterfall 2012 |

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
wallpaper-hd-widescreen

wallpaper-hd-desktop
wallpaper-hd-desktop


Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.

wallpaper-hd-desktop

wallpaper-hd-desktop

wallpaper-hd-desktop

wallpaper-hd-desktop
wallpaper-hd-desktop

wallpaper-hd-desktop
"Life is a long lesson in humility".

wallpaper-hd-desktop

wallpaper-hd-desktop
wallpaper-hd-desktop

wallpaper-hd-desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment