Tuesday 8 May 2012

justin bieber wallpapers | desktop wallpapers | wallpaper for time line | justin bieber 2012 | wallpaper 2012 | justin bieber |

"A musical film is my idea of heaven. You can pre-record, you don't have to sing live. Singing live was the bit I hated the most. I never felt like a confident singer".

justin-bieber for mobile
justin-bieber

justin-bieber for mobile
justin-bieber for mobile

Pic for mobile

mobile wallpaper
A singer for me is more like someone who is standing alone with a microphone like Scott Walker, rather than someone who is bashing a plank and is spitting all over a microphone.


"All I ever want to do is what I am: a singer".

justin-bieber-photo

justin-bieber-photo-001

justin-bieber

"And he was going to give me a song, because I'm a singer and I wanted to sing in everything".


No comments:

Post a Comment