Wednesday 9 May 2012

mickal jackson | wallpapers | wallpaper 2012 | mickhal jackson wallpaper for timeline | mickhal jackson wallpaper | amazing wallpaper |

Dorsey played the upright bass and steel guitar, as well as acoustic guitar. Johnny played acoustic guitar and together they were fabulous songwriters and singers.
But I was singing loud, and most singers weren't singing loud.


First of all, ladies and gentlemen, you must forget that you are singers.

mickhal jackson wallpaper
mickhal jackson wallpaper


Getting comments like that from even the young people at the shows who probably aren't singers, the girls who just tell me that I'm an inspiration to them, for one reason or another.

God uses singers in a mighty way, and I am grateful.

mickal jackson
See, that's nothing but blues, that's all I'm singing about. It's today's blues.

mickal jackson

mickal jackson

mickal jackson

mickal jackson

mickal jackson

mickal jackson

I always considered myself being an organizer. I'm very good at teaching singers, I'm very good at staging a show, to entertain people. But I never included myself. I never applied this to me as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment